In pursuit of happ(I)ness

In pursuit of happ(I)ness
In pursuit of happ(I)ness

Sunday 6 February 2011

Life is indeed very funny

I have so much to write here, but off lately I don't feel like doing anything. Ahhh, here I am, back again to square one. Sometime I really miss Ramnik bhaiya's company. He used to be my teacher in Art of living. His famous line- 'Dilpreet- Never become football of other people opinions' and 'Life is indeed very funny'. I also learnt that sometime in life it's good to pause yourself, and make yourself realize that you are the one unique atom in this entire Universe.

It makes me realize how unique I am . Nowhere I can find the same kind of energy which is flowing into my body. It makes me so confident about myself.

Talking about 'Confidence', lately I have started losing confidence on relationships.The near past has brought a series of whirlpool which were so powerful that they uprooted the foundation which I laid with my friends in past years.

My mind is awfully stuck in one question i.e., 'Why do people fall back on relationships and sponge themselves into other materialistic activities?'. I understand we have to be multi tasking and should engage ourselves in different verticals in order to grow professionally. But at the cost of relations??

This made me rememeber the scene from Rocky 5 where Mickey says followings words to Rocky.

'MickeyAnd nature is smarter than people think. Little by little we lose our friends, we lose everything. We keep losin' and losin' till we say you know, 'Oh what the hell am I livin' around here for? I got not reason to go on.'

It's worth to pen down this in our diaries/cell phone/memos and start reconciling ourselves towards better relations...
Pic for today: Mickey discussing things with Rocky.. Love you both guys!!



Inspiring Thoughts,
Dilpreet

No comments:

Post a Comment